Strategy without an ROI driven framework is like a yacht without a rudder.
I was fortunate enough to start my digital marketing career as head of a $500 million budget for Diageo in London, where we tested the return on investment of all digital marketing tactics. I then went on to complete my MBA at the University of Otago, which provided me with the commercial backbone I needed to help businesses plan, select, implement and measure the effectiveness of digital.
After my MBA, I headed up the web team at Vodafone and co-founded the Interactive Advertising Bureau, which is now the leading interactive advertising body in NZ .
I founded NZ.Digital (registered as E1 Web and Mobile Ltd), in early 2005 to help businesses leverage the full potential of digital. Since then, we’ve worked on an amazing range of projects that have:
- developed business plans for new products
- helped evaluate and broker the acquisition of startup ventures
- helped businesses develop effective ROI from digital
- helped companies recruit and retain digital marketing staff
- set up management reporting systems
- trained companies how to manage their digital marketing programs in-house